Here are three new blog posts:
- Tim Keller, “The Shack—Impressions“
- Albert Mohler, “The Shack—The Missing Art of Evangelical Discernment“
- Fred Sanders, “Making the Most of The Shack“
And here are three recent reviews:
- Timothy Beal, “Theology for Everyone,” The Chronicle of Higher Education (January 15, 2010), pp. B16-17. [subscription required]
- Katherine Jeffrey, “‘I Am Not Who You Think I Am’—Situating The Shack in a Christian Literary Landscape,” Books & Culture (January/February 2010), pp. 33-34.
[HT: Justin Taylor]